Over at Electric Book Works, my team and I distilled six key questions we ask when we want to diagnose problems with a project. Each question represents a lesson we’ve learned, over and over, when working on book- and web-publishing projects.
- Is there one leader and champion?
- Is there a single source of truth?
- Is there a reliable system for version control?
- Is content separated from design?
- Can everyone on the team open the files?
- Can we effortlessly export a finished publication?
Read more about why we ask those questions on the full post.